Accessibility statement for Diverse Academies Trust
This accessibility statement applies to the following websites:
These websites are run by Diverse Academies Trust. We want as many people as possible to be able to use these websites. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels, fonts and change links to be underlined
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand and as a Trust we have adopted Plain English principles for written communications.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.